Application Procedure of the National Tax Service International Study Visit Program
The NTS provides the International Study Visit Program to government officials from foreign countries where participants receive briefings on Korean tax administration and opportunities to visit tax museum, Korean tax offices, etc.
For the visit, the applicant must submit the International Study Visit Program Application and the list of participants attached. Please allow us at least 45 days to coordinate the program as arrangement of experts for the requested topics and preparation of presentations may require some time. Otherwise, the visit may not be arranged.
The contents of the program can be a combination of below topics.
- Briefing, Introduction of the NTS and its Structure & Function
- Briefing, Cash Receipt System
- Briefing, Hometax Service
- Briefing, Neo Tax Integrated System
- Briefing, Advance Ruling
- Briefing, Simplified Year-end Tax Settlement(salary & wage income)
- Briefing, National Tax Law Information System
- Briefing, Tax Invoice System
- Field trip, Tax Museum
As the program is provided in Korean, the requesting country must provide an interpreter.
The NTS provides briefings and arrange field trips only. Other expenses such as airfare, transportation, meals, accommodation, etc. are the responsibility of the visiting country.
Content satisfaction survey
How satisfied are you with our website?